Albemarle Estate at Trump Winery is seeking a Breakfast Server to join our team. If you are passionate about building relationships with guests and providing long lasting customer experiences, apply today! This position will work in the dining room of our boutique bed and breakfast, located 20 minutes south of Charlottesville.
Position: Breakfast Server
Location: Albemarle Estate at Trump Winery - 20 minutes south of Charlottesville
Hours: 7:30AM to 11:30AM
- Greeting and educating guests on Trump Winery, the Albemarle Estate menu, wine, and Charlottesville tourism
- Serving wine and food to guests in an expeditious and highly customer oriented fashion
- Ability to respond intelligently to guest questions regarding Trump Winery, Trump Winery entrees and cuisine, wine making, and Albemarle Estate
- Execution of opening and closing duties
- Clean, organize, and stocking the kitchen and storage rooms, restrooms
- Process payment transactions on POS system
- Work in a team environment as well as independently
- Attend scheduled on-going trainings
- Provide assistance to guests carrying out purchases
- Perform daily cleaning
- Other duties as assigned to ensure the business runs efficiently
- Must be 21 years of age or older
- Exemplary customer service skills
- Ability to interact with guests with all levels of fine dining and wine knowledge
- Flexible availability to include weekends and holidays
- Can handle multiple tasks at one time
- Communicates professionally in person and on the phone
- Is passionate about selling food and wine
- Ability to anticipate guests needs and respond appropriately
- Ability to lift 50 lbs frequently
- Ability to stand for extend periods of time
Trump Vineyard Estates is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, or other categories protected by federal, state, and local law.
Trump Vineyard Estates participates in the E-Verify Program (Identity and Employment Eligibility Verification) and uses E-Verify to confirm work authorization. Candidates must be eligible to work in the United States.
Este Empleador participa en E-Verify (Verificación de Documentos de Identidad y Elegibilidad de Empleo).